回帖

金币

精华

绘图大师

精灵奇侠的跟班

积分
    发表于 2005-11-24 22:20:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    LEOSAN:
    The NTG team is working on the town for quite some time now. So here's an obvious question: what's ready?
    NTG小组工作有一段时间了。那么,我有一个问题:你们的进度如何?
    NordStar:
    Creatures' graphics are 90-95% ready. It means that only def-file is standing in the way of their insertion into the game. Town's appearance is 60% ready. And the music, basically.
    生物制图的90-95%已经完工。这意味着现在只是缺少写入游戏的.def文件的制作了。城镇外貌完成了60%。音乐,已基本完成。

LEOSAN:
    The recently introduced town screen looks fine. Is it final?
    现在展示的城镇界面看起来很不错。它是最终的样子吗?
    NordStar:
    No, it isn't final. The scarabs' dwelling is being designed at the moment. We will also change the landscape a bit, add some decorative elements and that famous “houses”.
    不,它不是最终的。圣甲虫(scarabs)的招募地正在设计当中。我们也会对内景进行少许改动,添加一些装饰性的元素和那个著名的“房子”(具有特殊意义的建筑——译者注)

LEOSAN:
    What can you tell about Bastion's specific buildings?
    你能告诉我们一些关于棱堡(Bastion)的特殊建筑吗?
    NordStar:
    First of all, the marketplace will have two upgrades – first for resources (basic) and second for gold. It is not typical of other towns. And the idea is that this should emphasize the economic power of the town. There are thoughts of an original moat for the town, but this moment is not entirely decided and may be changed yet. Much depends on implementation possibility. There will be a building which increases defenders' speed by 1 during town siege by enemy. Here I should note that an alternative idea appeared recently. It is funny that the idea originates from graphics, not vice versa. That is to say, idea of the graphics appeared first, and the properties for it – later.
    There definitely will be a building for raising skills for money. As well as a blacksmith upgrade for purchasing additional war machines. Maybe that’s all. One more thing is reserved, but its appearance is unlikely, so I won't mention it.
    首先,市场将有两种升级形态——第一种用于交易资源(基础的功能),第二种用于(交易)金币。当然这并不是典型的设置。它的亮点在于可以加强该城镇的经济实力。我们设想城镇拥有全新的护城河,但现在并没有完全确定下来,甚至有可能更改。主要取决于实现的可能性。将会有一种在攻城战中用于使防御方速度+1的建筑。这里我需要指出,最近一个替补方案出现了。有趣的是,这个想法的灵感来源于图像,和通常的情况相反。也就是说,图像的设计在先,而图像所代表的属性设计在后。
    可以肯定的是,将会出现一种为赚钱而升级技能的建筑。而且铁匠铺可以升级以购买额外的战争机器。大约就这么多。另外还有一个预留的设置,但它的出现基本上不太可能,所以我不会提及它。

LEOSAN:
    Impressive.
    Especially raising skills for money… Wouldn't that be a disbalance in team’s opinion?
    令人钦佩。
    特别是为了金钱而提升能力…… 那么这会不会破坏[wiki]WoG[/wiki]小组的(平衡)主张?

NordStar:
    No, as this feature will be limited strongly. So it won't break the balance.
    不会,这个特性将十分有限,因此不会破坏平衡。

LEOSAN:
    And the Grail?  Are it's properties decided?
    那么圣杯呢?它的特性考虑好了么?
    NordStar:
    Actually they are, except perhaps some possible corrections during the implementation process. Here I'll keep some secrets, as it is surely no fun to know just everything in advance. I'll just say that the Grail's effect will be very unusual for HMM, but quite logical for such a town. A straight-away warning: where there is Grail – forget about balance. Although, the Bastion's Grail is unlikely to become the most powerful among the other towns. At least it's far from Conflux in power.
    实际上它们已经完成了,除了某些在完成过程中可能的修正。这里我要保留一些秘密,如果事先都知道了一切就没有意思(趣味)了。我能透露的是,圣杯的作用在HMM中将非常不同,但非常符合该城镇。一个直接的警告是:哪儿有圣杯,那么——忘却平衡吧。尽管棱堡的圣杯不太可能成为最强大的圣杯。至少它的力量完全不同与元素城。

LEOSAN:
    Well, that's the main thing.
    Alas, an old set of new monster pictures is still displayed on the site. What about pictures of the monsters not currently displayed? When will we be able to see them?
    唔,那是最主要的事情。
    同时,那些原有的新怪物图片依然展示在你们的站点。那些没有展示出来的怪物的图片是什么样的?我们什么时候可以看到他们?

NordStar:
    I would not like to make promises. Actually, it is possible at any moment. Depends on the situation with the site.
    I’d say that everything goes quite well – at the moment, the Scarab, Overseer and Guardian are ready, Amt and Ammut are coming soon, also all kinds of Anubises. When I say “they are ready”, I mean the graphics. After it, there will be much unpleasant minor work for which we had no time yet. Hope there will be some soon.
    我不会对此做出承诺。实际上,它可能随时都会出现。取决于站点的条件。
    我想说的是,事情进展的很顺利——现在,圣甲虫,监督者(Overseer)和守护者(Guardian)已经完成,安特(Amt)和阿姆特(Ammut)也将要完成,当然还有所有形态的阿努比斯(Anubises)。当我说:“他们已经完成”,我指的是他们的制图。之后,将是令人讨厌的对他们的修饰工作,而我们现在还没有时间。希望很快就会有。

LEOSAN:
    The Heroes section is a pleasure to look at. The descriptions are complete and interesting. Are these ready heroes, or just examples?
    英雄部分的设计是相当令人满意的。他们的传记已经完成且很有趣。是否这些就是全部的英雄了,或者仅仅是样本?
    NordStar:
    The ones displayed on the site are ready for implementation (some are implemented in the emulator). More than half of all heroes are decided now, but the portraits are not ready for every of them. That isn't really a huge problem, but we draw them from scratch so we need time. They will be soon displayed on the site. Although, some properties may only be implemented in version 3.59, as they concern heroes' magic.
    现在站点上展示的已经接近完成(某些已经在模拟器上模拟测试了)。超过一半以上的英雄已经设计好,但他们的肖像并没有全部完成。这些并不是大问题,但我们是从头开始对他们进行绘制,所以我们需要时间。他们将会很快出现在站点中。然而,由于部分英雄属性涉及到魔法(新魔法?),所以他们可能只能够在3.59版本下完成。

LEOSAN:
    Did you think through the story of appearance of a new town in the Heroes world?
    你是否考虑过新城镇在英雄世界重出现的故事背景?
    NordStar:
    Yes, we did. So to speak, a global warming.
    是的,我们考虑到了。所谓的,全球变暖。

LEOSAN:
    Can you describe the story briefly?
    你能简要介绍一下故事么?
    NordStar:
    Very briefly:
    End of the war between good and evil forces, mean and tough Mutare Drake comes across some wild nations in her vast empire. And then a war for honor and love commences.
    非常简短:
    在结束了正义和邪恶力量的战争后,秉性暴戾且坚韧的马特而·德雷克人出现在一些野蛮民族的内部帝国中。之后,一场为荣誉和爱的战争开始了。

LEOSAN:
    Campaign for the new town. What development stage is it on now, how many maps are ready, and will there be something new for us? And, finally, what language will it be in?
    关于新城镇的战役。将会有什么样的发展剧情,多少地图已经完成,是否给我们带来新的东西?最后,它将会是什么语言版本?
    NordStar:
    The original campaign is being created in Russian, but there also will be an English release. The campaign is behindhand among other works now. There is not much ready yet, so we would always appreciate some help – if you are good at map drawing (not even [wiki]ERM[/wiki] scripting), welcome to the team.
    原始的战役正以俄文创作,但也会有一个英语版本。现在,战役落后与其他的工作。它还没有大致完成,所以我们一直很欣赏能获得一些帮助——如果你是地图制作好手(甚至不需要ERM编写),欢迎加入这个小组。

LEOSAN:
    What do you personally like most in the new town?
    你个人最喜欢新城镇的什么东西?
    NordStar:
    A provocative question.
    Personally I am occupied by this all for so long, that right now I like most the people I’m working together with. They are great guys, fanatics of the Heroes, and I get real pleasure from communicating with them.
    一个刺激人的问题。
    就个人而言,我已经被这项工作占用了很久了,我喜欢和我一起工作的人们,是的。他们是非常棒的小伙子,为英雄无敌而狂热着,而我从与他们的交流中获得了真正的快乐

LEOSAN:
    By the way, speaking of fanatics.
    I’ve accidentally came across the site of some DTT team which seems to be trying to develop another town. What do you think of it?
    顺便问一下,关于狂热。
    我偶然看到一个有关DTT小组的站点,似乎这个小组也在试图发展另一个城镇。你怎么认为?

NordStar:
    The dark elves' town?
    I can only wish them good luck. Especially knowing how hard it is to achieve a good quality.
    你指的是“黑暗精灵城镇”?
    我只能希望他们好运。特别是知道了完成一个好的品质是多么困难后。

LEOSAN:
    Is there an approximate date of Bastion's release?
    有没有一个大致的时间可以透露关于棱堡何时放出?
    NordStar:
    Approximate, yes. Hope that it is just my arrant pessimism to blame for it being such as it is. Of course, I won’t name it.
    大概的发布时间是有的。希望只是由于我喜欢考虑到事情的最坏的情况才定下这么晚的发布时间。当然,我不会泄漏这个日期。(以免给小组带来压力)

LEOSAN:
    Well, let this mysterious note be the end of our interview.
    Thank you and good luck to your project!
    那么,让这个神秘的采访的记录结束吧。感谢你并祝你好运!
    NordStar:
    Good luck to you too.
    你也一样。
    WoG中文论坛提示您:
    1 发贴提问前请使用论坛搜索功能,搜索相关主题;
    2 提问标题请写明你的简要问题,不要以"在线求助/救命/急急急/高手进"之类为题!
    3 严禁在多个版块发相同主题
    4 问题已解决的请编辑主题后加"已解决"

该用户从未签到

回帖

3万

金币

精华

论坛嘉宾

水神

积分

退役版主

发表于 2005-11-25 12:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
    这是哪个版本的呢?是H3的还是3.58呢?

成长值: 27430

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2020-5-27 00:09
  • 签到天数: 24 天

连续签到: 2 天

[LV.4]狂狼人

回帖

2696万

金币

精华

管理员

精灵奇侠

积分

社区QQ达人论坛创始人杰出贡献论坛元老

发表于 2005-11-25 12:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
    ……新城镇将出现在359中……

该用户从未签到

回帖

金币

精华

Visiting Hero

积分
    发表于 2005-11-27 12:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
    好,期待呀

该用户从未签到

回帖

金币

精华

1级 Hired Hero

长庚星

积分
    发表于 2005-11-28 10:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
    恩~加强的经济建设形态,一直以来的主张,虽然7000+秘银的建设一定程度上实现了这个愿望。

该用户从未签到

回帖

1万

金币

精华

4级 Famous Hero

积分

退役版主论坛元老

发表于 2007-4-15 16:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
    棱堡的进展令我期待!!!3.59版本应该会带给我们全新的视觉冲击

该用户从未签到

回帖

金币

精华

1级 Hired Hero

积分
    发表于 2007-4-15 20:11:28 | 显示全部楼层
    期待 不知道啥时候好
    ahome_bigavatar:guest
    ahome_bigavatar:welcomelogin
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 英雄注册|Register

本版积分规则

捐赠
    关注我们,英3Mod一网打尽!

WoG中文站 ( 辽B2-20210485-10 )|辽公网安备 21128202000228 号

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 05:38 , Processed in 0.693428 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, File On.