佳丽云

英雄无敌3-WoG中文站

找回密码
 英雄注册|Register
查看: 5928|回复: 6

Using WOG to turn Homm3 into an RPG - Anyone interested?

[复制链接]

成长值: 27295

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2020-5-27 00:09
  • 签到天数: 24 天

连续签到: 2 天

[LV.4]狂狼人

回帖

2696万

金币

精华

管理员

精灵奇侠

积分

社区QQ达人论坛创始人杰出贡献论坛元老

发表于 2009-5-9 17:26:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Original Posted at Celestial Heavens (http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6623&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Author:Arkas

I've spent a few months learning [wiki]ERM[/wiki], playing with the LOD tools and testing things in a proof of concept map.

Some features that are functional now, but will definitely grow over time:

1. No armies. Using a very heavily modified henchmen script, you can now have 7 henchmen, and they are accessed via the troop 1-7 slots. I'm still working on the script to add level-up dialogs for purchasing skills and abilities with "skill points". I would also like to add some equipment dialogs so that they can increase their skills through items and artifacts. But currently, they function just like the henchmen in wog, they go up levels and gain more health, attack, def, etc...

2. Random Battle Generator - Takes party level into account, excludes town areas, and generates level appropriate encounters. It's still rough around the edges and needs some loot generation.

3. Buildings can be entered (Has to be scripted for each building), but it can be done fairly easily, I've scripted a room in my proof of concept map.

4. I've managed to find a way to get some monsters to behave like map objects, so they can be NPC's and won't vanish after you talk to them. (Unless you want them to).

5. I've got the beginnings of an "Interior" tileset going for use inside buildings and possibly dungeons.

I'd like to know if there would be anyone else interested in HOMM3 as a party based CRPG, and also if anyone is interested in contributing. If there's no interest in this for anyone except me, then I might as well cut corners and make it for myself to save time and just never release it.

As for volunteers, there's definitely enough scripting for more than one person. Also, any graphics work would be more than welcome, I can get by on my own, but I'm definitely no artist. The Story line is non-existant and of course, the Map, Xtra large has nothing but a single town and some test areas.

Here are some screenshots:

The First one, just shows the basic Henchman Information Box, much like in Wog, however I accessed it by clicking on the 3rd troop slot. You'll also notice, that I do not have any troops.

In the second screenshot, that's my Sorceress NPC. Unlike using a monster object, she will not dissappear after speaking with her. Notice the text at the bottom

This last screenshot is a rudimentary room. This was just a test, I'd like to at least make the walls better, and these rooms will be built underground so that they are surrounded by blackness instead of grass. It looks a little odd there in the middle of a field. Also, that room was built (and later completely erased) via scripting. There were some grass and trees there before the script was triggered.

Here is my comments:7 super henchmen with growing system,great ideas!RPG Homm3,Nice!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-9-19 16:27
  • 签到天数: 7 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.3]火元素使者

回帖

64万

金币

精华

管理员

风侠

积分

论坛元老魅力之星封魔玩家

发表于 2009-5-9 17:41:55 | 显示全部楼层

成长值: 27295

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2020-5-27 00:09
  • 签到天数: 24 天

连续签到: 2 天

[LV.4]狂狼人

回帖

2696万

金币

精华

管理员

精灵奇侠

积分

社区QQ达人论坛创始人杰出贡献论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-9 17:51:45 | 显示全部楼层
    风侠,你的这个YY和主贴的主题并不是一回事,作者所描述的这个RPG系统,近似于小黑的BRI地图中的RPG系统,按照作者描述,[wiki]英雄[/wiki]在该系统中仅仅起到“操作员”的作用,而英雄在地图上以裸奔形态冒险,7个兵种,其实是7个[wiki]追随者[/wiki],都有自己的成长系统,这个可是一个相当巨大的工程。
    jiangjinyong321 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2009-5-9 21:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

该用户从未签到

回帖

1万

金币

精华

4级 Famous Hero

积分

退役版主论坛元老

发表于 2009-5-10 10:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
    Go On With It
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2018-1-19 17:40
  • 签到天数: 2 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]投石矮人

回帖

1万

金币

精华

3级 Known Hero

积分
    发表于 2009-5-10 17:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
    Me do.Thanks.

该用户从未签到

回帖

金币

精华

5级 Honorable Hero

积分

退役版主

发表于 2009-9-10 19:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
    I still insists improve the script engine before we're doing any real complex improvement.

The 7 henchman is what I had designed long ago, that isn't really hard.

to be really RPG we may need some more features:
    1. to be able to use customized spells, i.e. script-defined spell.
    2. redefine AI action in big map and in battle. i.e. enemy heroes should know how to use script-defined new spells. enemy heroes should know if he need to visit some building. enemy heroes should decide to attack even if he has no stack (since he have a strong commander and henchman)

简单的说,就是,传统RPG[wiki]游戏[/wiki]在魔法多样性方面也是一个亮点。所以,如果我们能使用脚本对魔法进行自定义,就能够更加的RPG化。并引入更多的元素,例如体力,内力等参数。

最近看的“生肖守护[wiki]神[/wiki]”就存在几个不错的领域类技能:
    1。同生共死领域,施加这个领域在两生物上,当其中一个生物被杀死时,另外一个生物将死亡,一个生物被复活时,另外一个生物也将复活。
    2。合体守护领域,几个生物合体,用于增强其中一个生物的能力,并且只由其中一个生物出招。合体的守护领域可以由任何一个生物出招,其能力为所有生物相加。
    3。空间撕裂领域,产生黑洞,一旦进入此洞的生物将直接消失。
    4。绝对不死领域,免疫一切物理攻击。

“神墓“里面也存在一些不错的技能。
    1。擒龙手,把敌方生物抓到己方跟前。(相当于对敌方使用瞬间转移)
    2。后羿弓,消耗自身的血液进行攻击,可以破除敌方的物理免疫。
    3。灭天手,使原本飞行的生物无法飞行。

[ 本帖最后由 poet 于 2009-9-10 19:48 编辑 ]
    ahome_bigavatar:guest
    ahome_bigavatar:welcomelogin
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 英雄注册|Register

本版积分规则

捐赠
    关注我们,英3Mod一网打尽!

WoG中文站 ( 辽B2-20210485-10 )|辽公网安备 21128202000228 号

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:56 , Processed in 0.318015 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, File On.